Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So this is how I run my ship.....

Hi, for a 2+ years I have built a very large anime collection, and have wanted to do a otaku review series foe quite some time. My girlfriend Zizi  just started a blog and this got me thinking, HEY! I could do that! So here's how its gonna work, and I will demonstrate with the sections.

SYNOPSIS
A basic outline of the story

STORY
I say what I like and didn't like about the overall story and character development

PRODUCTION
I review the technical like and dislikes I found in the animation, music, etc.

DUB
How good did the english translater do and what I thought about the cast

CONTENT
This is mainly for parents, I point out elements with in the anime that are questionable for younger viewers

EXTRAS
My opinion of the extra features on the DVD ( though some times I will not review extras since some of my shows are on VHS)

OVERALL
I will grade each title on a 1-5 star scale

so there you go, I hope you find my review helpful!

1 comment: